Howled my enraged red-faced father.
There I was, at the tender age of 16, trembling with white-hot terror…
My bottom lip quivering… sobbing uncontrollably because I knew what came next.
And my crime?
Some silly guys wolf-whistled at me – and I had made the stupid mistake of responding to them…
…even if it was out of annoyance and asking them to shut up.
…my dad misinterpreted the whole affair,
and unleashed a barrage of verbal and physical abuse.
Don’t you think it’s time to…
Stop Believing The Lies About Who You Are So You Can Become Who You Were Meant To Be
Does that sound good?
I know exactly what you’re going through.
As a board member for one of the world’s oldest missions organization, businesswoman of several ventures, church elder and a dutiful wife, I know firsthand how much your identity can come under assault.
As you can see from my horrific story, I’m no stranger to shame, guilt and humiliation.
Let me just come out and say it…
You Don’t Have To Take It For Another Moment!
Here’s How The Lover Lens Unleashed Unbelievable Miracles For Me:
11 years ago, I met my Prince Charming.
Being a believer, we soon planned to get married.
The wedding was 3 months away but we had no money and no other streams of income.
Yet because of the Lover Lens, we hung on to this word that established our identity… We will be world-changing water-walkers.
So despite having no resources, we took the plunge.
We started an e-book business to fund the wedding, clinging on the Water Walking Promise.
And then something spectacular happened. Someone sponsored our website. A studio paid for our videographer. Our wedding planners came free.
Guess what? Our wedding paid for itself in 30 days. We even made enough money to sponsor our honeymoon.
The stunning conclusion?
And Even Now… The Blessings Are Still Overflowing.
A decade on, I’m still in a blissful marriage with the same man.
While it has its share of ups and downs… we’re happy, fulfilled and more importantly… We communicate like a house on fire. And he even takes out the trash!
Our sex lives are erotic, passionate and amazing. And that’s definitely a miracle because as you probably recall, I was an abuse victim.
All this can be yours with using the Lover’s Lens.
It’s as if the scars of the past are no longer there.
And I’m not done yet.
I’m also serving as an elder in church. I must add, unbothered by church politics.
I run a healthy thriving business. At our peak, we were at 23 staff and 7 figures in income.
So while I may not be the perfect Proverbs 31 women… I’m well on my way.
Oh, and here’s something cool. I’m also on the board of the oldest missions organization in the world – the first young black female person to do so.
What’s crazy is the International director of that organization — one of the most renowned Christian leadership teachers in the world pointed at me to his colleague and proudly beamed…
“LORETTA IS MY BOSS!”
That statement really bowled me over.
Despite my youth and inexperience…. I could attract so much amazing favor.
And now, the exact same anointing can be yours.
Because the more you wear the Lover Lens, the more you will…
- Be the best mum, sister and daughter you can be. You can face down the Superwoman label and still remain sane.
- Stop second-guessing yourself and confidently make decisions in line with God’s will.
- Hear Abba Father’s voice so intimately, clearly and accurately for yourself.
- Enjoy rapid divine healing from the pain of the dark places.
You’ll Be Taken By The Hand And Shown Exactly What To Do, Step-By-Step, Until You Succeed!
If hope deferred makes the heart sick, then this is the 7-minute therapy that you need.
You’ll achieve a peace that surpasses all understanding when chaos surrounds you like a whirlwind.
According to renowned speaker Joyce Meyer,
“Spending time with God is the key to our strength and success in all areas of life. Be sure that you never try to work God into your schedule, but always work your schedule around Him.”
The “Free Reign” Devotional helps you get there.
Really, all it takes is 7 minutes a day when you can:
- Keep sane with all the testing demands of motherhood.
- Fulfill your roles without despair.
- How to be vulnerable without being a victim.
- Don’t you agree when what you’re saying isn’t working, it’s time to say something new? You’ll get a word in season that take the relationship with your family to the next level.
- Have you ever received an off-color remark? Where you smile it off but it hurts like hell inside? A breezy approach to instantly soothe the pain.
As dry bones start stirring and flesh start forming, you’ll be astonished that what has bound you for so long is shaking loose off you.
You’ll start embracing who you are. Becoming all God created you to be.
You’ll start embracing who you are. Becoming all God created you to be.
And then day 7 hits where it gets even better. Now, you’d discover what happens when you go…
- From #metoo to #mefirst… A Godly version of self-care that is refreshing and empowering. And, no, it’s not selfish!
- Do you feel that you’re drowning? A simple way to set your feet on solid ground.
- What you must do to stop feeling awful about yourself.
- Reverse rejection and instantly feel the acceptance of God with this 5 word sentence.
- How to attract your husband to your side and enjoy a romance even more incredible than your courtship and honeymoon…combined!
Doesn’t that sound astonishing? And that’s just for starters.
Because as you go through Day 14, weird yet wonderful things start happening…
- You start feeling the heartbeat of God.
- You’ll start living in Kingdom Purpose.
- Your broken past is healed, as your wholeness is now a gift to the world.
- You’ll stop tolerating shame and guilt and start ruthlessly eradicating them.
- You’ll break the curse of comparison.
- You’ll stand firm in your identity while shrugging off society’s expectation in stride.
You’re armed with a smile on your face, because you know whose you are.
As you finish all 31 days, you’ll start to discover:
- How to recognize which voice is your enemy and which is the Holy Spirit. The difference can save you years of going around in circles
- How to embrace a Romans 16: 19 life where the God of peace crushes satan underneath your feet.
- How to trade your sorrow for gladness in the fastest way possible.
- How to steward the Mary Magdalene “dignity” secret. Learn the simple phrase Jesus said to set her free from her horrific past.
- How to harness the single best way to align your needs and desires with God’s will.
After all, Christ wants to show you his affections – even in the midst of adversity.
ClickBank is the retailer of products on this site. CLICKBANK® is a registered trademark of Click Sales, Inc., a Delaware corporation located at 1444 S. Entertainment Ave., Suite 410 Boise, ID 83709, USA and used by permission. ClickBank’s role as retailer does not constitute an endorsement, approval or review of these products or any claim, statement or opinion used in promotion of these products. For privacy and safety reasons, the name “Loretta King” is a professional name used by the author. Names have been changed to protect privacy.